Are you Ready to really make a difference with your clients? Do you want to know what to work, how to find it, and how to work it effectively and comfortably? Do you want to boost your anatomy and palpation skills? In these course you will receive focused, specific, hands-on instruction in locating and treating the complex structures of the jaw, and entire neck. The neck and TMJ work as a unit, and problems in one area usually affects the other. Almost all chronic neck problems involve the TMJ, and TMJ dysfunction involves muscles of the neck.
This course integrates Trigger Point Therapy and Deep Tissue to address:
- Neck pain
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Included in this course:
- A detailed manual of the anatomy and dysfunctions of the cervical region and temporomandibular joint.
- Pictures of each muscle trigger point referral patterns, along with details of client symptoms and contributing factors.
- Protocols for treatment of the posterior, lateral and anterior neck, and related trigger points.
- Side-lying position techniques for the posterior neck, designed to protect therapist hands and more easily access the suboccipitals, the multifidi, levator scapula, semispinalis, and splenius.
- Treatment of anterior neck muscles – often neglected but important in addressing whiplash injuries, thoracic outlet syndrome, and postural distortions.
- Intra-oral and external treatment of the TMJ muscles and sytlomandibular ligament.
Erica’s Thai Massage Seminar is by far the best seminar I have ever attended. She presented the essentials of Thai Massage and 5-Element Theory in a way that was both educational and transformational. Immersed in the beauty of the Maroon Bells and nurtured by nutritious delicious meals. Erica and her staff opened our minds and spirits with yoga and Thai Massage. Thank you Erica for a truly magic learning experience.
Get ready for bliss beyond belief, this workshop provided a quality education designed for deep integration of knowledge and skill. We received incredible bodywork day in and day out finely articulated with correct technique supported by Erica and her staff. The classroom venue at the T Lazy 7 ranch will recharge your brain and reset your spirit.
Erica is an incredible instructor with an obvious passion for teaching what she loves and believes in. I felt at ease the moment I walked in. It was a very comfortable environment to learn in. The course seemed easy to follow and had a natural flow. I would highly recommend this course.
A wonderful physical & spiritual environment in which to learn, share, care, engage, receive and trust in. The food was so healthy, fresh and delicious.A wonderful physical & spiritual environment in which to learn, share, care, engage, receive and trust in. The food was so healthy, fresh and delicious.
I feel as though Erica has reconnected me with a piece of myself of my heart and especially my sense of touch. What a beautiful way to heal and connect to others and what a gift of knowledge and beyond-Thank you.
I can’t believe how much I learned, you are intuitive, present and pass on your knowledge with great articulation. Thank you
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the most amazing workshop I have ever taken!